Hello.
Yesterday, me and my practical-mate was in Accident and Emergency room.
The JXR in charge on that day is Mr A.
I do not know what is happening to him.
Whether he got PMS or what, bad mood, still not awake or fight with gf.
We're doing a case regarding tibia/fibula, chest, knee and skull.
After finished the AP projections of tibia/fibula, we want to proceed with lateral.
Suddenly, he tell us (for me like talking with loud voice)
'Why don't you do the all AP projections first??You don't have management bla bla'
We're really shocked to hear that since he never ever talk to us with that kind of attitude.
Yes, that was our fault too.
But can you please advice properly?
Can you Sir?
The situation on that time was like 'kena-langgar-garuda' *so epic
I swear on that time I feel like want to cry.
Seriously.
Few minutes later, he try to make up back with us.
He did jokes like always.
But I'm not in the mood to laugh for those jokes.
I am sorry for my behaviour Sir.
Kita kawan kan? Hihi.
-.- *again

No comments:
Post a Comment